I recently crossed a bucket list item off, parasailing. I love participating in anything that involves a good view and so parasailing seemed ideal. I live in Los Angeles, so the closest place I found for parasailing was at Catalina Island.
What To Know:
- IT IS NOT SCARY- it’s more relaxing than anything. It’s also safe.
- You can go either 600 or 800 feet up into the air. 800 feet is the best!
- The ride lasts about 10 minutes and it does go by fast.
- It doesn’t feel fast when you’re up in the air.
- You can use a selfie stick or go-pro. (Cell phone is fine too as long as you don’t drop it.)
- You do not get wet.
- You will go on a boat with a few other people.
- The staff was nice, helpful and professional. You should tip!