Let’s get to it, simple and self explanatory.
1. You get to decide what to do, where to go and when. You’re the boss of you, you make the decisions.
2. No need to make compromises, no need to worry about the needs of others.
3. More open to making new friends.
4. You learn to be on your own and value your independence.
5. Lifetime memories.
6. Eat as much as you want.
7. Do more in one day. Because you’re not wasting time deciding with another person.
8. Traveling alone boots your self confidence, you feel like you can do anything you set your mind to.
9. People miss you even more, so they spoil you when you return.
10. People consider you brave, courages and straight out awesome.
1. Having no one to talk to while you eat dinner.
2. Having people stare at you while you eat alone.
3. Having to ask strangers each time you want to get a picture of yourself.
4. Having to rely on selfie sticks.
5. Always making sure no one is following you.
6. Having to lie about being alone.
7. Only being able to rely on yourself when you get lost.
8. Always having to be the one to ask for directions.
9. No one to wake you up if you snooze too much or don’t hear your alarm clock ring.
10. Always making sure you understand the transportation system.