Let’s get to it, simple and to the point.
1. Make new friends from all around the world.Compare your hometowns.
2. Learn their stories, who they are and where they come from.
3. Share unforgettable memories.
4. Try new things with them, go places and enjoy life. Get out of your shell, and comfort zone.
5. They are open and friendly, because they are travelers too. Chances are they are also ready to mingle.
1. The awkward first day when you’re first getting to know each other.
2. Trying to figure out where to go, what to do and what to see. And not being able to eat exactly when you want, or where you want.
3. Trying to fit in, especially if you’re not used to being surrounded by people.
4. Adjusting your “ways” when it comes to sharing rooms together.
5. Not being able to see them again unless they live nearby-but atleast you can keep in touch via Facebook.